1961 Beech Bonanza N35
- 5318 TTAF
- 104 TSOH on IO-470-B
- 104 SPOH
- New interior 2004 and new paint 2008
- Avonics include PMA 7000B audio panel, Garmin 430, NSD360 HSI, KX155 w/ GS, STEC 50 auto pilot w/GPSS
- PAV80 DVD driving display for rear seat
- JPI EDM 700 engine analyzer
- GAMI Injectors
- Beryl d' Shannon tip tanks
- Speed slope windshield
The owner appears to have taken great care of the airplane and invested heavily in it to make it a fine traveling machine. He has upgraded to a Baron and a Navajo, and has now decided to reduce the size of his fleet to just the Navajo. Asking price is $99,500 and is listed as "must sell."
Conclusion: Also still in the running. Working to gather more information about having a pre-buy done by someone with substantial experience with Bonanzas.