Friday, September 02, 2005

Ears Up!

Demonstrating his increasingly frail memory, the IFR Pilot forgot to bring the camera to work today to photograph the activity at BKL for the airshow. But I will take some when I visit this weekend.

I made up for it by being interviewed for a podcast on General Aviation Weekly. I'll let you know when the episode airs. In the meantime, go listen to the archives. Keith's doing a bang-up job and deserves the traffic!

Angel Flight East may be calling on the IFR Pilot's services soon. If so, I'll let you all know and try to bring you some updates from the front lines of relief activity. Some time off from work and some av gas is a small price to pay for the people of the city I love so dearly...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been flying for Angel Flight South Central for several years. They've set up a location in Baton Rouge and appearently are flying hospital patients to other locations.

I and several of my friends having volunteered to fly there and help. So far they are telling us that they have more airplanes than they can use. It's kind of frustrating.