As you may have read, we recently overhauled the panel. There really wasn't anything wrong with it, but MS and I won the MegaMillions and we decided to blow a few thousand each on some new goodies. OK, part of that statement is a lie, I imagine you know which part. Hint: the "few thousand" may, in fact, be an understatement.
Currently, the panel now consists of:
- Garmin 430 GPS/NAV/COM with GI-106A indicator
- Garmin MX-20 (sporting a brand new display and other upgrades after an service call)
- Garmin GMA 340 audio selector panel
- MAC 1700 digital NAV/COM with VOR/LOC/GS and KI-209 indicator
- Garmin 327 digital transponder
- Garmin 396 portable GPS with XM WX Satellite Weather, hardwired for power and slaved to 430 for automatic input of flightplan data
I know, I know, you want pictures. Sure 'nuf, Igots 'em right here:
See it for yourself in Toronto!!!