Monday, August 15, 2005

Been There, Pick a New Destination!

Found on another aviation related blog that I read, also-known-as, was a link to this site, where you can generate a map of places that you've visited. So, I promptly opened the logbook, and generated this map of places where I've landed or taken off.




Mississippi isn't in red, since I flew over it on the way to New Orleans, but didn't stop there. Nevada is highlighted since I went flying there during a seminar for work. That flight around the Grand Canyon was awesome! I'll have to dig out the digital pics of that flight and put a post here, for posterity's sake.

By my count, I've covered half of the U.S. in the four years that I've been flying. Not bad. Guess I've got something else to shoot for during the next four years!

No comments: