140151Z 03020KT 1/2SM SN BLSN VV003 M10/M13 A2986 RMK AO2 PK WND 04028/0054 SLP124 P0005 T11001128
For those not in the know, that can be translated as follows (go here for a quick decoder guide):
Winds: 030 at 20 knots
Visibility: 1/2 mile with snow and blowing snow
Vertical Visibility: 300 feet (that's right, kids, clouds down to 300 feet AGL, wanna bet they are using the Cat II ILS? Maybe even Cat III?)
Temperature: -10 C
Dew Point: -13 C
Altimeter: 29.86" Hg
- A02: automated station with precipitation descriminator.
- Peak Wind: 040 at 28 knots at 54 minutes after the hour
- Sea Level Pressure: 1124 hecopascals
- Hourly Precipitation Amount: 5/100"
- Hourly Temperature and Dewpoint: -10.0 C, -12.8